We are a global leader in manufacturing, product development & sales located in the heart of Bentonville Arkansas. We service global customers, national & international brands for over 30 years.
You are a creative graphic design / illustrator who is energetic, motivated and passionate about design. You will have the ability to grow and work on multiple product categories to support our growing businesses. You will be part of a fast-paced experienced creative team.
• Textile Design: Create original patterns & assets to be used on soft & hard goods.
• Assist Design team to on CAD creation and spec Soft & Hard goods in various patterns, textures and finishes.
• Categories include luggage, bags, lunch kits, coolers, toys, accessories, home goods & recycled products.
• Design packaging, presentation boards, mock-ups for multiple products, books, etc. Precise hand skills needed.
• Technical Specs, develop specs for overseas production. Develop & edit repeat patterns for production, measure and create tech packs, call out methods, materials, and colors used.
• Packaging design including die line manipulation and mock ups for national brands and private label in multiple formats header cards, sleeves, giftable boxes etc.
• CADS for products, create planograms, PDQs and in-store fixtures for presentations
• Keep up-to-date on trends & create trend boards seasonally for inspiration search for photos, ref, patterns
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher, from an accredited design school preferred
• Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
• 3+ year’s experience in Graphic Design with Textile design & packaging in consumer soft & hard goods preferable
• Must have strong product portfolio showing illustrated products, finishes and patterns
• Immaculate project management skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
• Computer proficiency
• Ability to work both independently as well as part of a team
• Positive “can do” attitude
• Must be a team player
• Appreciates interdisciplinary work
• Authorized to work in the US – no visa sponsorship is being offered
Job is in Bentonville Arkansas, no remote positions available.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.