The One Club for Creativity, a nonprofit organization that exists to celebrate and support the success of the global creative community, seeks a full-time Producer for its One Show awards program. Now in its 50th year, The One Show is among the top three global awards programs for the advertising, design, and digital marketing industries.
The One Club seeks a dynamic problem-solver who is interested in and has knowledge of the Creative Industry to manage the production of the One Show, our highest-visibility event of the year.
To succeed in this role, you need to have the following qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Event Production, preferably in a management capacity
• Demonstrated maturity and sound judgment
• Ability to work independently with a high level of accuracy
• Self-motivated with a proven track record at meeting/exceeding deadlines
• Budget management essential
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate colleagues
• Ability to work collaboratively with lean staff in a high-energy, team-oriented environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, database spreadsheets, and Google Workspace
• Analyze previous year data to evaluate current categories
• Increase participation in The One Show
• Participate in Marketing Strategy
• Supervise awards coordinators
• Make decisions on special situations not covered by general rules
• Suggest categories for entries
• Help proof entries
• Manage production elements [tech, staffing, schedule, logistics, etc.] related to the in-person and online judging
• Point of contact and coordination with the Events team
• Troubleshoot on-site
• Manage all production elements [tech, staffing, schedule, budget, logistics, etc.] related to the awards ceremony
• Research and hire production companies and partners
• Research and hire other event vendors [AV, tech, talent, etc.]
• Point of contact for venue and production company
• Manage event budgets
• Manage production schedule and event staffing
• Event content: Manage the creation of Run of Show and script
• Manage procurement of talent such as MC/host, awards presenters, DJ or live music, etc,
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status.
Benefits include health, dental, vision insurance, and generous vacation.