This role is employed by Starch Creative and works on 100% Adidas events (outdoor category) for the Northeast. Can be based in New York, Vermont or MA. 100% remote with travel across the Northeast and to the Adidas HQ.
In this role, you will be successful by managing grassroots efforts in market to drive brand advocacy in your region. You ware the face of the Five Ten and adidas Terrex brand in the outdoor community. You will successfully parter with Adidas, Starch and your peers at AEC Marketing Solutions alike.
How You will be Successful:
1. Develop and execute grassroots and events marketing initiatives in accordance with best practices as defined by Starch and the adidas outdoor internal teams
2. Engage with customers in real time to promote the culture of the adidas Five Ten and TERREX brands
3. Identify and pitch creative opportunities to generate brand awareness and advocacy through events, community engagement and brand activation tactics for adidas Five Ten and TERREX with the Pacific Northwest region.
4. Establish and manage relationships with relevant gyms (climbing, etc.), retailers, communities, and organizations to drive brand affinity for both the Five Ten and TERREX brands
Own relationship with key specialty accounts as the go-to product expert
5. Support other Road Warriors and the internal adidas Five Ten and TERREX team with event activation as needed
6. Become a product expert in all things Five Ten and adidas Terrex as well as maintaining knowledge of competitor brands and products within the outdoor space
7. Partner with the sales team to manage point of sales and meet sales KPI’s as determined by internal team
8. Responsible for client-facing reports and presentations including tour insights, marketing data, sales and all event recaps delivered in a timely manner
9. Deliver monthly event and community recap decks with topline data, feedback and insight for internal adidas team
10. Ability to travel up to 80% of the time.
What You Already Know:
1. Ability to exercise independent judgement and decision-making skills
2. Existing knowledge and passion for outdoor sports, culture and the broader industry surrounding it
3. Strong interpersonal/communication skills
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook)
Minimum of 3 years related experience and/or training in marketing and/or event activation
Outdoor Industry experience a plus
Valid driver’s license and ability to drive long distances
Able to lift heavy objects over 10 pounds
Job Salary: 55k/year annual
Medical and Dental benefits 100% employer paid