We are looking for a responsible, highly motivated, resourceful, detail-oriented, and collaborative client services manager to join us. Two Twelve is a public information design firm that develops sustainable, user-centered designs to help people understand an increasingly complicated world. Our client service managers are a key part of our design project teams.
You will work in partnership with the creative director and provide day-to-day support for the team, their projects, and our clients. You will be responsible for the project administration of multiple wayfinding and communications projects simultaneously, from managing budgets and schedules to responding to client inquiries and coordinating with Marketing and Finance.
As an experienced client services manager, you
- successfully earned a 4-year college degree
- have 2-4 years of relevant experience in a creative field
- work well collaboratively and independently
- are able to communicate clearly and effectively
- have a high level of attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- adapt to shifting priorities and juggling multiple deadlines
- lead in preparing invoices, financial reports, and projections
- know how to develop project scope, process, and fee estimates
- understand and can manage contracts and subconsultants
- are proficient in Adobe InDesign, MS Word & Excel and Google Docs & Sheets
- can readily learn our web-based project management software
Two Twelve was established 41 years ago, at the outset of the specialized field of experiential graphic design (EGD). Today, we leverage the principles of EGD and wayfinding to help people understand complex information and navigate spaces. We proudly distinguish ourselves by our commitment to public service.
Our creative teams collaborate with clients across the country who are industry leaders in education, healthcare, transportation, and more. Projects include wayfinding and signage for NYC’s Hudson Yards and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center; communications design of the NYC Campaign Finance Board’s Voter Guides and The Ronald O. Perelman Performing Arts Center; as well as master planning and wayfinding design for Princeton University and Honolulu’s Transit-Oriented Development. For every project, we produce design solutions that organize and communicate information-rich materials to a broad audience, creating dynamic public experiences for our clients and the people they serve.
If you fit the above description, please email a brief cover letter (explaining your interest in the position), resume, salary requirements, and availability to email@example.com with the subject line "CSM2021 + Your Name"
While this position is currently remote, you will need to transition to working in our airy light-filled offices in New York’s Chelsea once it is safe to reopen.
Two Twelve offers competitive benefits and compensation commensurate with applicable experience. Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview. No calls, please. We will only consider candidates authorized to work in the U.S.