Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT solutions to serve their unique needs. We bring next-generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services, and business insights. Our mission is to empower our customers with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud. We are working on the next generation of cloud storage and computing services built with simplicity, scale, and security in mind.
We are looking for a talented front-end architect who is passionate about building high-quality user experiences using the latest technologies and best practices. You will work across the organization to help us deliver cutting-edge experiences that are changing the way enterprise storage works.
How You'll Make Your Mark:
- Directly shaping and developing the future of the HPE Cloud Storage User
- Establishing best practices and patterns for teams to follow and learn from
- Owning the architecture for the HPE Storage UI
- Exploring new technologies to best leverage for frontend web applications
- Mentoring and guiding other engineers in frontend development
- Being a developer advocate for the broad Storage Central team
- Extensive experience with modern JS frameworks (i.e. React, Ember, Angular)
- Experience testing your code (i.e. QUnit, Mocha, Cypress, etc)
- Strong understanding of and experience with modern build tooling, such as
Webpack, Babel, Typescript, etc.
- Knowledge of CS fundamentals and code organization
- Good understanding of API patterns including REST, GraphQL, and Websockets
What We Can Offer You:
At HPE, we deliver equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth as well as competitive benefits, salary and shared values and purpose.
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together. #CDSUS
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office