You’re an experienced Art Director. A creative visionary with a story to tell and the visual arts are how you express your story. You are not bound to a single medium. You are form-agnostic spanning physical, virtual, static, interactive, 2D and 3D design. You push all limits; the limits set by the assignment and the limits you set on yourself. You captivate your audience, work collaboratively, and lead talented teams. You are culturally progressive. You offer a unique perspective. Your taste is modern, and you are on top of emerging trends. Your desire for purposeful creative expression propels your work and compels people to follow your lead. You inspire others to be exceptional.
GMR’s creative department has a high-energy atmosphere with exceptionally talented and experienced individuals. Our creatives thrive on the opportunities that high-profile clients present and rise to meet the challenges of our fast paced, ever evolving industry. We’re looking for passionate, diverse personalities and backgrounds to contribute to our culture and success.
• Create breakthrough ideas, trend-forward design aesthetics and present it all cohesively and persuasively in a format that generates long-term trust with clients and teammates.
• Masterfully apply the principles of modern and progressive design in all that you do, while directing the obsessed craft in execution.
• Channel strategy, insights, and business objectives to form groundbreaking ideas and design decisions that make a real impact on the target audience for each project.
• Develop multi-channel platforms from above-the-line traditional mediums to non-traditional below-the-line, digital and social campaign work, and physical space design.
• Lead creative planning and implementation of projects from kick-off through final production.
• Develop and oversee visual direction for content including live action & motion graphics via storyboards / moodboards / style frames (collaborates with Designers, Creative Director)
• Partner directly with editors and motion designers to craft the most compelling content outputs
• Delegate appropriately to develop others, balance workload and effectively manage time, and take full responsibility for utmost quality of deliverables within timelines
• Utilize proven superior mentorship skills to provide leadership, passion, positivity, and creative energy to the greater team. Inspiration is a key part of your DNA and you can inspire a team to thrive.
• An understanding of the production process of print, video, digital, fabrication and the strengths and limitations within them.
• Experience and proven success in the management of teams, vendors, budgets, and agency relationships
• The ability to effectively define project scope and appropriately set relative budget parameters
• A high proficiency with Mac OS, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, Media Encoder, Acrobat), Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent degree (required)
• 5+ Years of experience within Design, Advertising, Marketing, Content Development, Branding Agency or equivalent experience (required)
• Fortune 100 / 500 corporate and high-profiles client experience (preferred)
• A strong sense of humility (no ego) and a strong desire to learn new things and grow creatively.