Dynamic upstart conference company is searching for an entrepreneurial creative director to develop its brand from the ground up – inevitably making waves in the industry and transforming it from the inside out. There is an incredible track record of success from the founders. Our company is currently in stealth mode but well-funded. The successful candidate will be in charge of developing the brand from scratch, leading the creative for marketing campaigns, onsite event design, stage/lighting design, advertising, website design and other design collateral elements. This job is unlike the standard graphic design role in which the ideal candidate will literally have their hands on every aspect of the creative process as well as explore every possible medium of design.
• Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment, generate fresh ideas, and willing to do hard work
• Attention to detail
• Knowledge of branding and strategies that go into creating a high end finished product
• Adobe CC Suite (proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign)
• Creative and unconventional – someone who strives to do better work than the previous week
• Some supervisory experience
Interested and qualified candidates should include a cover letter explaining your experience and why you are looking for a new opportunity.
Please include a cover letter, up to date resume and link to online portfolio,
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.