Pace University, located in New York City, is seeking a Creative Director to act as the University's creative lead and brand steward in support of, and to enhance Pace's brand reputation. This position will oversee the brand visual and content strategy and the execution of Pace's new brand platform. This position reports to the VP/CMO at Pace University.
• Responsible for the University visual brand, as well as the development, direction, and implementation of creative and content strategies for marketing materials and campaigns.
• Oversee the University's brand identity and standards to ensure all materials created are branded correctly and serve as a design/identity resource for the University.
• Build, lead, and review work of the creative team in the production of all web, social media, digital marketing, and print collateral ensuring deliverables that effectively address marketing goals and challenges.
• Collaborate with University partners to create and achieve strategic objectives.
• Lead training and educational sessions to establish and maintain brand platform standards for campus-wide content creators.
• Collaborate with a cross-functional team of strategic marketers, copywriters, social media experts, photographers/videographers, and project managers in the strategic development of messages and deliverables.
• Set goals for employees to facilitate professional development and growth.
• Manage and oversee photoshoots and videography.
• Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Marketing or a related field, Master's preferred
• Minimum seven years of related experience with 5+ years of creative direction in an agency or corporate setting
• Knowledge of higher education marketing a plus
• Experience overseeing brand identity and strategy
• Strong presentation skills
• Experience managing employees, including providing creative direction, job performance goals, and development opportunities
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills with diverse groups
• Experience working with digital and offline collateral including multimedia products
To apply, please visit: https://careers.pace.edu/postings/17228
Pace University has a proud history of preparing its diverse student body for a lifetime of professional success as a result of its unique program that combines rigorous academics and real-world experiences. Pace is ranked the #1 private, four-year college in the nation for upward economic mobility by Harvard University's Opportunity Insights, evidence of the transformative education the University provides.
From its beginnings as an accounting school in 1906, Pace has grown to three campuses, enrolling 13,000 students in bachelor's, master's, and doctoral programs in more than 150 majors and programs, across a range of disciplines: arts, sciences, business, health care, technology, law, education, and more. The university also has one of the most competitive performing arts programs in the country. Pace has a signature, newly renovated campus in New York City, located in the heart of vibrant Lower Manhattan, next to Wall Street and City Hall, and two campuses in Westchester County, New York: a 200-acre picturesque Pleasantville Campus and a Law School in White Plains.
Pace University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and people of all gender identities are encouraged to apply.
Pace is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the students, faculty, staff and visitors to the University. In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, the University's Safety and Security department publishes an Annual Security and Fire Safety Report, which can be accessed here. The report contains information on security policies as well as crime and fire statistics for the University.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/Y7DdagtNgnV2fpQLh4JWo