TopView Sightseeing is a New York-based company offering a variety of popular tours and activities such as hop-on hop-off bus tours, Statue of Liberty cruises, holiday cruises, events, Central Park bike rentals, and more. Our team of local experts has served over 2 million customers, creating unforgettable experiences for tourists and locals alike. As we scale, we are looking for aspiring professionals to join the team and help drive the growth further.
Our company is experiencing a great vertical and horizontal expansion and has planned to start exporting the experience, knowledge and success of our operations to other locations around the world starting in 2022 such as Washington DC, San Francisco, Miami, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Houston, Chicago, London, Paris, Rome, Barcelona, Dubai, Istanbul and many others.
At TopView, we value start-up mentalities. We run in a fast-paced environment, always try to optimize, stay very competitive, and we are not afraid to challenge ourselves. If you are ready to build something big - we are waiting for you!
This position is full-time, on-site only; freelance or remote work is not accepted.
- Create general strategies for our multiple brands based on brand offerings, develop creative concepts, and define the creative vision
- Translating marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Maintain a cohesive look and feel of projects, ensure designs are aligned with the creative vision and brand standards
- Lead, manage, motivate, and mentor the creative team
- Deliver high quality designs for UX/UI, product advertising, digital ads, social media posts, mobile apps, email newsletters, print ads, sales collaterals, internal tools and platforms, and all other company materials including digital and print.
- Lead the process for mobile app designs from ideation through execution
- Manage all creative projects and ensure projects are completed on time
- Observe, analyze user behavior and initiate website changes for conversion rate optimization
- Present creative ideas to continuously improve the designs, work process, etc.
- Anything else as assigned
- 5+ years of experience as a full time Creative Director, preferably for an in house team.
- 2+ years of experience working on an in house team.
- 5+ years of experience in UX/UI design.
- 5+ years of experience managing mid or senior level designers.
- Must have a solid design portfolio that features exceptional UX/UI design and case study.
- Able to analyze user behavior and continuously improve designs using reports and data.
- Creative and ambitious.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Able to effectively communicate with team members and other departments.
- Competitive salary
- Guaranteed annual salary increase
- Semi-annual performance bonus
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
To apply: submit your resume and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org