Creative Services Manager
ATLASON/studio is looking for a meticulous and organized Creative Services Manager to join our design team. This is a permanent role, based on SoHo New York.
- Work with existing clients, cultivate relationships and generate new projects
- Presenting the studio to the world though all available channels
- Promoting the studio and capabilities on our social media platforms
- Managing content creation and schedule for seasonal campaigns
- Receiving new business inquiries and converting to briefs
- Management of client relations and advancing projects
- Attending meetings and presentations
- Overview of deliverables
- Schedule meetings
- Generating reports and updates
Creative Services / Creating estimates and reviewing contracts
- Writing Scope of Work and generating Estimates
- Manage time and resources
- Project planning
Strategy and presentation (occasionally)
- Coming up with design strategy on projects
- Structuring and creating design presentations
- Participate in design meetings / reviews
- Advocating client / project requirements and objectives
— bachelors degree in business, marketing or industrial design.
— 5 years of experience in project management (creative teams), account management
— excellent communication skills- verbal and written
— experience in marketing and promotion on social media
— proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite applications
— able to lead projects independently
— positive & infectious attitude
— located in the tristate area
Should you fit this description and identify with the work we do, please send us an email with a portfolio PDF and resume.
Please visit our website www.atlason.com for information about the studio.Please visit our website www.atlason.com for information about the studio.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.
Due to COVID19, there is an option to work remotely until safe to return to the studio.