There has never been a more challenging and rewarding time to work in health care, and AdventHealth sees this work as a sacred mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. AdventHealth is comprised of more than 82,000 employees and physicians nationwide who share a common purpose, are united in mission and deliver whole person care & care that treats the body, mind and spirit. Our health care system finds its roots in the heritage and continuing ministry of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, which has a 150-year legacy of innovative health care services.Throughout the United States, our system has more than 40 outstanding hospital-anchored markets in nine states, and our team delivers care to about 25,000 people a day.Each of our employees is a valued member of our team. They play an important role in ensuring every person we serve is treated with uncommon compassion, feels connected throughout their experience, receives exceptional care, trusts us as reliable, and ultimately, feels whole because of their engagement with us. Everyone deserves this kind of experience and this is our promise – it’s how we live out our mission.
* Full-Time, Monday - Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
* Developing research methodologies for projects that require insights from consumers, stakeholders, and/or industry leaders
* Planning and execution of ethnography research in hospital environments, in-homes, and other in context scenarios
* Moderation of 1:1 interviews and focus groups
* Design and evaluate quantitative surveys conducted internally and externally
* Present the findings and recommendations that meet strategic research and business objectives to Senior Leadership and internal clients
* Correlation of insights into actionable design criteria in support with the design and strategy teams
The Design Researcher is principally responsible for collecting, processing, interpreting, formulating reports, and making recommendations based upon the research findings. The Design Researcher must be able to conduct on-site ethnography and interviews in context in hospitals, office environments, and in consumers homes. The Design Researcher must have strong initiative and follow-through and be able to anticipate the needs of clients. He/she must also be resourceful, professional, and a team player. The Design Researcher must have a primary research background as well as the skillset to analyze secondary market data. He/she must be able to apply both qualitative and quantitative techniques to interpret data, handle numerous tasks simultaneously, prioritize, meet deadlines, prepare written client deliverables, present the findings, and produce substantiated recommendations. The Design Researcher will work closely with the Design Team and Design Director to translate insights into actionable design criteria for the development of new products, services, and customer experiences.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: What You Will Need:
* Bachelor's degree in a related field such as design research, design planning/strategy, product design, design engineering, social sciences, behavioral sciences, etc.
* Minimum of two years of professional work experience with a proven track record of planning and conducting design research, analyzing and synthesizing qualitative data, and participating in concept workshops
* Proven primary and secondary market research analysis experience
* Ability to design and execute research methodologies as well as analyze data from qualitative research, quantitative surveys and secondary databases
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Corporate
* Work with a dynamic team developing innovative consumer experiences
* Direct interaction with people in the places they live, work, and play to understand what motivates them and how we can better their experience
* Engage with executive leadership to define strategic business objectives
* Immediate health insurance coverage & career growth opportunities
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: