We are Cascade-Maverik Lacrosse. We are the brand leaders in the design and manufacture of Lacrosse equipment. We set industry performance and reliability benchmarks with our top selling helmets and gear.
We are seeking a Product Designer to join our team in Syracuse, NY.
Passion. Creativity. Integrity. Teamwork. Ambition. Innovation. These are the qualities that we embody every day. Evolving the sports world and being the best partner for players is no small task. We are looking to add creative, inspired, hard-working, team-first individuals who desire to make a difference.
Our Design team works on product lines including helmets & headgear, sticks & heads and protective gear. This position may focus on the product lines for sticks and heads.
Utilizing Adobe Creative Suite and having superior SolidWorks skills and knowledge, you will work to create cutting edge product designs that improve the design image, performance and consumer appeal.
The R&D team work together closely and are a cooperative and amicable group of 9 members who are passionate about their work and enjoy working together sharing their knowledge, skills and opinions across all the product lines.
What We're Looking For:
Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study and 3-5 years’ experience working in Design.
• Must be highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, primarily SolidWorks.
• Be a smart, hard-working and creative person who loves the products and solving difficult problems and gets it done.
• Possesses the aptitude to quickly grasp complex issues and communicate directly with teams.
• Ability to quickly synthesize market trends, material and performance trends into design and development.
• Must be a creative and innovative problem solver.
• Understands design trends and how to translate them to design application.
• Strong written/verbal communication skills.
• Excellent time/project management skills.
• Demonstrate initiative and a self-starter.
• Able to forecast next creation of design phase.
• Detail-orientated, with ability to seek creative viable solution to any given situation.
About the Central New York Region:
Our facility is located in the heart of the Finger Lakes Region of Central New York, in the picturesque village of Liverpool, neighboring Syracuse. The city and surrounding region has much beauty and activity to offer year-round. The area is known for its beautiful scenic lakes, rivers and mountain areas and boasts many beautiful and award-winning wineries, abundant hiking and biking trails, and numerous streams and rivers. Year round activities are offered for everyone! For winter-enthusiasts there is skiing, snowboarding, ice-fishing, snowmobiling, ice-skating. And for the summer-enthusiasts there is boating, biking, hiking, water-sports, winery tours, and camping. Spring and Fall offer the same and more- with the beautiful fall foliage on display throughout the region from late September to late October. The Adirondack mountain range and parks are just a couple hours’ drive for more beauty and adventure.
What We’ll Provide:
We offer an open, collaborative, work environment with best in class amenities and perks, including:
• Medical, dental and vision
• 401(k) with company match
• Life insurance
• Paid maternity/paternity leave
• Professional development opportunities
• Casual dress
• On-site fitness center
• Half-day Fridays
The full job description can be found on our website at Cascade Maverik Lacrosse Careers.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law
Cascade Maverik Lacrosse, LLC is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Only those persons chosen for an interview will be contacted.
TO APPLY – Go on-line to http://www.cascadelacrosse.com Careers.
Select Liverpool from the location drop down, then click “search” and select the Product Designer position and “apply”.
Please complete the on-line application and “Submit” to send your application. Attach resume and link to your Design Portfolio.