Your mission as a DevOps Engineer at Time2play:
- Take full ownership of the infrastructure and implement changes in Terraform as needed
- Support developers with DevOps issues to maintain a smooth developer experience
- Automate and optimise mission critical deployments in AWS, CI/CD and DevOps processes
- Support all team members from all departments with general technical support
- Fluent in English
- 3 years+ hands-on DevOps experience
- In-depth experience with AWS (Amazon Linux2, IAM, EC2, RDS, S3, CodeDeploy, etc.), Bitbucket Pipelines, Cloudflare/Cloudflare Workers, Docker and Terraform
- Experience with optimizing MySQL, Nginx, PHP-FPM
- Experience with shell scripting
- Proficient with Git and Git workflows
- Experience with server monitoring systems
- Experience with high-volume websites and API gateways
- Thorough understanding of performance optimization practices and techniques, especially API gateway performance optimization
- Outcome driven
- Highly analytical approach
- Outstanding communication skills, towards technical and non-technical team members
- Experience with Vercel / NextJS
- Experience with Algolia / Elasticsearch
- iGaming experience
Why work for Time2play?
We are about to embark on an ambitious new product dedicated to reviewing the best online gambling sites. The project is Time2play.com and has a planned scope and scale never seen before in the iGaming industry.
We plan to use this as the basis of a true transformation of how consumers end up choosing their online casino or sportsbook - and prospectively many more types of products and services.
To do that, we need the best self-driven, talented, and adaptable people around us.
That’s where you come in.
What we offer in return:
Can we list working in an amazing team with super talented and friendly people as a benefit? If we have to say it ourselves. We do have an eNPS score of 70+ sort of proving it.
In terms of other tangible benefits:
- Remote-first - we were founded as a remote company and plan to stay that way.
- An office in Malta called "Oasis" should you prefer to be in an office from time to time.
- Flexible working hours - we care about the outcome, not when you achieve it.
- Unlimited vacation - no upper limit.
- At least 2 hours of work time a week dedicated to your professional development.
- As soon as COVID allows it again: An annual company reunion in a tropical place as well as an annual team round-up in the location of your team’s choice