We are looking for an experienced designer to join the Keurig Ecommerce team. The ideal candidate will have experience and/or strong interest in branding, and will be able to lead every step from concepting to production of materials for emails, website, social media, and other digital marketing tactics. Our work features brands like Keurig, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, The Original Donut Shop Coffee, Starbucks, Dunkin, Peet’s, and more.
• Manage, ideate, implement and present multi-channel digital marketing communications (homepage promotions, content pages, emails, paid search) for our campaigns, product launches, promotions, brand partnerships, and subscription programs.
• Work closely with team members including art director, designers, copywriters, marketing, merchandising, and product teams to drive our design forward with understanding of design within business context.
• Execute work that is engaging, data driven, and aligns with our brand’s aesthetic, standards, and needs.
• Drive design excellence and provide clear, meaningful direction and guidance to more junior designers.
Qualifications and Experience:
• BA/BFA degree in Graphic Design or equivalent education.
• 5-7 years prior graphic design experience, preferably within studio or agency environment.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite required. Sketch experience a plus.
• Strong typography skills a must.
• Confident communicator with demonstrated ability to think strategically and rationalize ideas.
• Curious, pro-active, organized, and self-motivated with a personal commitment to quality executions.
• Ability to thrive in fast-paced, highly collaborative work environment.
• Excellent presentation skills to pitch concepts and designs to project owners and stakeholders.
• Additional experience or skills in ecommerce, responsive design, motion graphics, and/or UX a plus.
Currently, employees are working remotely due to Covid-19. Once the office is open again,
the expectation for this role is to be on-site at our office in Burlington, MA.
Keurig Dr Pepper is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent upon satisfactory completion of a reference check, background check, drug/alcohol test, and documented proof of work authorization. In addition, some roles require a pre-employment medical examination to determine your ability to perform the essential duties of the job.
Applicants should submit a cover letter, and resume as well as a comprehensive portfolio (not exceeding 5mb) or link to online portfolio.