BerlinRosen is a leading national public relations and strategic communications firm named one of America's best PR agencies by Forbes. We deliver high impact media, digital strategy and advertising to top organizations and companies across a variety of industries and sectors including advocacy organizations, global tech companies, major real estate developers and progressive political candidates. BerlinRosen was founded in 2005 by Valerie Berlin and Jonathan Rosen and has grown to a staff of more than 220 with offices in New York City, Washington, D.C. and Los Angeles.
People of color, people with disabilities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. BerlinRosen is committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff, and recognizes that its continued success depends on hiring and retaining high-quality creative professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Opportunities for advancement exist, and we are committed to helping all staff develop and grow.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
BerlinRosen seeks an experienced Digital Project Manager to act as the traffic-controller of incoming design projects and help manage client communications to keep projects moving smoothly. You will work to improve efficiency and daily communication between the designers, account teams and in some cases clients by managing the design project queue, determining timelines, project assignments and deadlines, as well as prioritization. If you are excited by creative project planning and tracking and creating efficiency across teams, this is the perfect role for you.
Note: BerlinRosen's offices are currently closed and the Digital team is working remotely. This role is currently fully remote within the U.S., on Eastern Time, and will be based in New York, New York when we return to our offices (date TBD).
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to. . .
• Leading regular meetings with client teams to understand their design needs and make the designers aware of upcoming projects
• Maintaining the design project queue in Asana, monitoring overall progress with client teams, helping create schedules, and participating in regular status meetings
• Assisting in the tracking and organizing of assets/information related to creative projects to ensure that the designers have everything they need to work efficiently
• Distributing digital project assignments based on capacity and managing expectations with the client teams if capacity is an issue
• Coordinating website projects with clients and internal teams from ideation to launch
• Staying informed with industry standards and best practices for digital creative materials and helping implement changes across the design and client teams.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
The Digital Project Manager should have familiarity with project-tracking programs such as Asana and Basecamp. A basic understanding of creative tools such as Adobe Creative suite, Webflow and Wordpress is also important. Experience coordinating website projects from beginning to end is required. As our work is client-driven, the Digital Project Manager should have experience working within or liaising with clients, vendors and agencies.
The ideal candidate has at least 3 years of experience in an agency setting (or comparable environment) coordinating various creative projects including Web Design & Development, Branding, Social Media campaigns, Video production, Email Marketing Campaigns, and more. The ideal candidate will also be experienced with managing multiple clients and projects at once.
You should apply if…
• You love schedules and spreadsheets
• You're super organized and detail-oriented
• You can juggle several projects at once
• You're good at communicating with different teams, both internal and external
• You have web design/development knowledge and can help with launches
• You're passionate about digital creative work
• You're a take-charge person who has ideas about how to make life easier.
WORKING AT BERLINROSEN
BerlinRosen will make sure you have what you need to excel in your role and do your job with excellence, including...
• A positive, collaborative and supportive team that's committed to helping all staff develop and grow and offers opportunities for advancement
• A competitive salary based on leading market rates
• 100% coverage of Health, Dental, and Vision insurance monthly premiums
• Company-sponsored Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
• Company-sponsored Talkspace membership
• 401K with a 4% employer match with no vesting period
• Generous paid time off with which we encourage staff to take sufficient time for self-care
• 10 paid bank holidays
• Pre-tax commuter benefits via WageWorks
• Mobile phone reimbursement
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/W7QzQqIOLPoLtX2Qi7wDr