Responsible for leading the overall operations and sales strategies for Envision Print. The Director will create, manage and coordinate production performance, sales objectives and new product development in alignment with company policies, procedures and strategic goals. The Director is responsible for building, leading and motivating a diverse team to ensure a high performing print business unit.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE
• Oversee and coordinate daily operations of Envision Print.
• Develop and implement operational and strategic plans and objectives for Envision Print in an effective and innovative fashion.
• Effectively and strategically utilize current and new market sales information, analysis, pricing and sales analytical data to provide input in support of Envision’s strategic goals and mission by implementing best practices to improve Print products, processes, sales and services.
• Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets.
• Develop, drive and promote weekly, monthly and quarterly sales objectives to meet sales targets.
• Draft detailed and accurate sales reports.
• Work with customers to better understand their business needs and goals.
• Assess costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices.
• Estimate sales volume and profit for current and new products.
• Develop and cultivate customer relationships to develop references and champions throughout the community while sharing Envision’s mission.
• Present and discuss the products and services of the company in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding and fulfillment of customer needs.
• Understand, navigate and utilize organization’s sales software/program and tools.
• Provide direction to Managers and staff in planning and executing assigned projects.
• Prioritize, schedule and delegate work assignments as needed to ensure the achievement of production performance and profit objectives at the lowest cost, consistent with company quality standards and customer delivery requirements.
• Evaluate, develop and implement a plan for the maximum utilization of resources to ensure profitability and quality while operating within budget requirements.
• Manage the budget and other financial measures for Envision Print.
• Responsible for the continuous improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the Envision Print team.
• Ensure the delivery of quality customer service by identifying and troubleshooting potential issues with orders. Oversee the flow of information with customers to ensure timely and efficient delivery.
• Achieve financial objectives by participating in the development of an annual expense budget, help identify scheduled expenditures and make cost-saving suggestions.
• Develop and lead direct reports, providing guidance on day-to-day tasks, training, time management, employee evaluations and performance management.
• Ensure that all department policies and procedures align with the organization’s objectives in support of Envision’s mission and Strategic Plan.
• Ensure that all employees adhere to policies, procedures, roles and regulations.
• Ensure the maintenance and upkeep of equipment.
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintain compliance with established safety policies and procedures.
• Flexibility to perform other job duties as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (List as required or preferred)
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field required.
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant sales, marketing, or print operations experience required, including at least 3 years in a leadership role.
• Proven track record of developing and delivering sales tools and content that deliver revenue through integrated programs.
• Demonstrated ability to conduct and analyze market and competitive research.
• Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills as well as strong presentation skills.
• Excellent people and management skills while interacting with staff, colleagues, and cross-functional teams as well as third parties.
• Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
• Highly skilled at critical decision-making.
• Ability to:
o Effectively present information to all levels of management.
o Evaluate business issues and resolve problems.
o Effectively interact with internal and external customers, establishing and maintaining productive relationships while representing the mission of Envision.
o Demonstrate leadership ability by motivating team to continually meet and exceed established goals.
o Work in a highly dynamic, flexible work environment and navigate between strategy and execution.
• Must be able to travel as needed to impact sales and further business opportunities.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
apply online at www.envisionus.com