The primary responsibility of the exhibit designer is to create out of the box and outstanding exhibit designs. Our designers work with our Sales Team to interpret and provide creative design solutions. Concepts developed under the constraints of time and budget set by IGE and its clients.
• Creative Concept Generation
• Plan and render exhibit projects according to client specifications.
• Produce design renderings, floor plans and 3D models within budgetary constraints.
• Contact vendors of outsourced materials required to produce exhibit to meet design specifications.
• Work with Sales team and clients to make design revisions and advance the Sales process.
• Arrange and conduct Design briefing with Sales team and outline marketing thoughts behind design.
• Keep current of trends in exhibit design and construction materials.
• Present design concepts with sales team to existing and prospective clients.
• Review Design requirements thoroughly prior to beginning new projects.
• Review and understand show regulations before starting 3D modeling.
• Communicate with Sales any discrepancies between client needs and regulations outlined in Show Manual.
• Consult with Project Management on construction methods and materials as needed.
Skills and Experience
• Design Talent. Strong artistic and design skills. Able to do hand-sketches.
• Architecture, Industrial or Graphic Design Degree or experience.
• Communication skills in order to explain marketing value to Sales team and IGE clients.
• The candidate should know SketchUp, FormZ, 3D Max, or other similar 3D Software.
• Experienced in Photoshop and Illustrator.
Please submit your resume via email together with your most recent portfolio. Resumes without portfolio will NOT be considered. Add in your email subject "Exhibit Designer".
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.