Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. We’re an award-winning firm known for our local model, which means that our San Francisco based consultants partner only with Bay Area clients, no travel required!
Based in San Francisco, our Customer Experience Team is a multidisciplinary team of consultants focused on evolving the way our Fortune 100 clients think about their end-users. We help our clients maximize business value in every touchpoint through the integration of four key capabilities: customer engagement strategies, marketing analytics, marketing technologies, and experience design.
Simply put, our work begins and ends with our clients’ customers.
As an Experience Design Consultant, here are typical things you’ll accomplish:
• Partner with Fortune 50 & 100 clients to design digital solutions across a variety of business models and industries, including retail, life sciences, technology, finance, and more!
• Create, iterate, and polish your craft and solutions based on direct user and client feedback
• Construct clickable mockups and prototypes to communicate and validate design decisions
• Facilitate white-boarding sessions, workshops, and project meetings
• Marry business use cases with human-centered design
• Push the boundaries of product, brand, marketing, and content strategy
Here are good signals we look for in candidates:
• 4+ years taking ownership, driving understanding of and delivering Visual and/or Interaction design solutions
• A growth mindset – you’ll be thrown challenges in new industries and will have opportunities round out your design skillset
• Proven attention to detail in your deliverables, as well as confidence in articulating your design decisions
• A robust, human-centered design process with an interest in the relevant underlying technologies and business contexts
• Significant knowledge or experience with user research, information architecture, product design, and design systems
• A champion of design internally with colleagues and externally
As we’re a young and growing practice, we’re always down for meaningful conversations. If you’re interested in learning more, let’s connect over coffee or phone!
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.