FOOTWEAR DESIGNER II
Company: Weyco Group Inc.
Location: US- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Job Level: Designer II
Field: Men’s Footwear
Job Functions: Design, Creative Direction
Weyco Group Inc. is looking for a talented, experienced footwear designer with 3-5 years of experience to join our NunnBush footwear design team. Weyco Group Inc. headquartered in Milwaukee, WI is a dynamic Midwest company with a growing portfolio of lifestyle footwear brands including Florsheim; NunnBush; StacyAdams; Bog’s and Forsake. The company’s products are sold in the best fashion boutiques, shoe specialty stores, department stores and clothing retailers around the world. Weyco Group, Inc. operates wholesale and retail businesses in the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, South Africa and the Far East.
• Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Design or related field
• Proven ability to sketch and spec new, original designs on a timely basis
• Provide market research and design trend analysis
• Understanding of footwear constructions and materials
• Design and specify trend relevant color and material options
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Follow through for all phases of design process including concept to production
• Domestic and Overseas travel required
• Positive personality, collaborator, good listener
• 3D design program skills are a plus
• Knowledge of manufacturing process and materials are ideal
Apply Via Email:
Qualified candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Also, provide a link to your portfolio or attach a PDF file under 20MB.
Please include a link to your portfolio.