Simplissimus is a boutique design firm specializing in cultural and non-profit clients. We are currently seeking a freelance project manager from January through April 2024. Project manager would work with a closely-knit team to oversee multiple ongoing design jobs from start to finish.
The ideal candidate would have a successful track record of leading multiple, fast-paced projects to completion. Candidate must have a working knowledge of the design process and the methods common to the industry; the ability to routinely and regularly schedule and reschedule; and experience tracking projects with very tight deadlines.
Candidate should be an excellent communicator, capable of coordinating and conveying critical project details in real time.
Mastery of Basecamp, Asana and Monday.com required.
- Act as intermediary between team and clients
- Traffic all incoming job requests
- Manage schedules (and rescheduling)
- Maintain proactive, consistent communication with clients to assess needs
- Manage the production of design projects from concept to design, development and delivery
- Provide project schedules and updates
- Liaise with printers and outside vendors as needed
- Knowledge of design industry and process
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects
- Bachelor's degree