Freelance Videographer Job Description
We are looking for an experienced, bright videographer to join the team part time (est. 20 hours a week, to be determined on project basis). Our marketing team works closely with the other departments and we view each other as close friends and family; collaboration and communication for us are key. Do you love being surrounded by creative minds that fosters a learning environment? Do you enjoy fast-paced, diverse projects that allow you to flex your creative muscles and think outside the box? Do you enjoy nature, plants, and the occasional office pet?
Then you would love to be part of the LiveTrends family. We work on achieving the impossible every day by pushing ourselves to be the best we can be. This means fun experimentation, trend research, collaborating with our different teammates, learning new technologies, and finding ways to continually innovate ourselves and our products.
The videographer will work alongside our talented marketing team to produce fun, creative video content that shows off our unique brands and products. Video topics include:
• Trend Forecasting
• Product Marketing B2B videos
• B2C videos ranging from 15 second ads to several minute clips
• Company videos, product and collection launches, documentary style content on our brand, and creative, experimental work for social media.
The ideal candidate is someone who is:
• Collaborative: Our success as a team comes from our ability to work as a team. We play to each other’s strengths and wear different hats to get various projects done quickly and efficiently. The ideal candidate will work well with the sales team, our writers, and designers to develop quick to market, compelling videos
• A Storyteller: You understand story arcs, emotion, and what it takes to convince the viewer to respond to the CTA.
• Self-Starting: We want you to be ambitious, energetic, and excited to create magic. When handed a project brief, we expect you to run with it and use your experience and intuition to craft something beautiful and on brand. We all have individual as well as team projects, so time-management and being able to juggle multiple projects at once is necessary to stay on pace with the team.
• Hands-On: Hands-on experience in all aspects of digital media production is a must, which means you can concept, pitch, shoot, produce, edit and put the finishing touches on any story, be it through videography or photography.
• Local, willing to come into our office to film and edit as needed.
• At least 5-6 years of prior post-production experience
• Owns own equipment and computer for editing
• Specialist in Adobe Premiere. Proven knowledge of After Effects, and Photoshop. Proficient in DSLR/ Mirrorless shooting
• Ample post-production knowledge including motion graphics, sound mixing, keying and color correction
• Candidate should be proficient at story boarding for planning art direction and narrative.
• Ability to follow art direction as well as set art direction
• A consistent record of thinking strategically, analyzing critically, and translating ideas and insights into action through coherent and viable communications
• Ability to run multiple projects and remain calm and professional in a high-paced environment and deliver on time
• Experience in growing engagement, product usage and brand advocacy on social media through video storytelling
• A strong bias towards action—you like to get things done.
Please attach a resume, Website and/or portfolio link. Portfolios should explicitly state what work was done by the videographer by project. Postproduction/ editing examples required.
View us at:
Apply at: https://livetrendsdesign.com/careers/
LiveTrends is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
LiveTrends does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of LiveTrends and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire.