Sarasota Orchestra currently has a job opening for a Graphic Design Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for producing printed materials, advertisements and digital creative. You will be involved in the creative process for the organization’s brand and campaigns, executing them consistently and effectively.
While some remote work is feasible, the position is based in Sarasota, FL.
Responsibilities for this position include the following:
• Participate in the organization’s collaborative process for Sarasota Orchestra’s brand strategy and annual campaigns with execution across all programs
• Manage design and production of major print projects including the subscription brochure, single ticket brochure and six major program books
• Create designs for digital platforms and advertisements for digital campaigns
• Design print advertisements within schedules and strategy in a rapidly changing season of concerts and programs
• Manage creative and production of direct mail pieces, invitations, posters, signs, banners, flyers, rack cards and stationery, in line with the organization’s style guide, marketing strategy and brand
• Manage the production schedule, bidding process; coordinate with printer and mail house vendors; review and approve print proofs; oversee quality goals
• Participate in developing photo and video shoot strategies; plan and coordinate shoots in order to create an inventory of visual assets for marketing plans
• Provide graphic design support to Development, Education, Box Office and other departments in achieving their goals and campaigns
• Remain attentive to details; oversee proofing processes for all deliverables
• Organize and maintain systems for archiving materials and marketing assets
Qualifications include the following:
• BFA in graphic design
• 2+ years professional experience in an agency environment or marketing department with graphic design experience
• Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work well in a team-oriented culture
• Self-motivated and detail oriented
• Track record of creating designs independently within a team environment and in accordance with brand guidelines
• Portfolio of print and digital work demonstrating creativity, brand execution and cross platform skills
Sarasota Orchestra offers a competitive salary, generous time off and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability and retirement.
Please e-mail a cover letter and resume to HR@SarasotaOrchestra.org