The Graphic Designer will productively support the Data Visualizations team with the creation and development of printed and digital data visualization materials including but not limited to PowerPoint presentations and template design, animated explainer videos, fact sheets, posters, brochures, and infographics.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• Develop layouts/templates for Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe InDesign
• Work with our Data Visualizations team to develop Infographics, Fact Sheets, and Animated Explainer Videos that can effectively distill complex econometrics into creative and easily understandable concepts
• Develop new design compositions and graphics
• Maintain an aesthetic eye for layout, hierarchy of content, and composition at all times
• Manage multiple design projects while meeting deadlines
• Experience in a graphic design role producing both print and digital materials
• Expert proficiency in InDesign, After Effects, PowerPoint, and Illustrator
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
• Excellent communications skills
• Strong skills with graphic layout and presentation
• Ability to work on multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Commitment to high quality work and attention to detail
• Bachelor's degree
• 2-3 years related experience
Candidates should submit a resume and work samples. Include your resume and a sample of your work (no larger than 15 MB) OR a link to online work samples or portfolio.
Please submit resume and work samples to email@example.com.