Capacity is looking for a thoughtful and highly skilled graphic designer to join our fully remote team. If you’ve been in the industry for at least 2-3 years and want a new challenge + a chance to work with genuine people on super fun video game-related content, keep reading.
Your work should demonstrate a refined design sensibility, conceptual thinking, and in general the ability to create visuals that are engaging and inspiring. You are comfortable with all stages of the creative process and passionate about your craft. In addition to your creative gifts, you are a great communicator, a stickler for high quality, and a nice person to work with. Bonus points for being a legit gamer.
If this describes you, please apply by filling out the form on our career page and introducing yourself. This staff position includes full benefits + overtime pay, etc… We would love to talk about all of the details with the right candidate.
+ + + + + + + + + + + +
A bit more info:
Capacity embraces equal opportunity, and we cherish the diversity of perspectives and backgrounds on our small team. With every opportunity to grow the team, we seek to build upon that dynamic as we search for fresh and unique creative voices to welcome into our family.
Due to current logistical constraints, full time candidates should reside in and be eligible to work in the United States. While we're most keen to find a match for the open full time position, we're also interested in meeting talented freelancers who might be a culture fit. If you're not interested in full time, please apply through our Freelance job posting (on our career page). Either way, we’re looking for artists with an insatiable passion for graphic design, a concept-driven approach to their craft, and a strong visual sensibilities. The ideal candidate is completely in their element while designing, has a high level of interest in making things move as well, and is excited about being involved during all phases of the creative process.
- Apply your creative gifts and talents to Capacity projects.
- Take ownership of your role and be fully invested in the work you produce.
- Collaborate with directors and other artists on every phase of the process.
- Take initiative on solving creative and technical issues that arise.
- Be able to seamlessly jump between projects when necessary.
- Natural artistic talent with a great sense of form, composition, color, typography, and motion.
- Critical thinking and the ability to clearly express creative ideas.
- Ability to work from a creative brief and successfully receive and apply feedback.
- Personality and communication skills to thrive in a team environment.
- Passion for visual storytelling and continual growth.
- Command of whatever digital tools you use, and willingness to learn new ones.
- Desire to be a part of the creative process at all levels, even outside your comfort zone.
- Passion for video games / pop culture / geek culture.
Thanks so much for your interest and time. We hope to hear from you soon!