The Graphic Designer will apply art, design, and copy layout skills to create visually engaging concepts such as logos, promotional and branding materials, communication media, and other print and digital materials. You'll be working on a wide variety of graphic design projects from packaging, website layouts, social media graphics, promotional materials, catalogs, product covers, logos, advertisements, brochures, posters, and other digital graphic elements.
You must have packaging experience and samples of your work to be considered for this position.
• Collaborates with brand manager, purchasing director and/or other project participants to understand project assignment, audience, and intended message.
• Design packaging, web pages, brochures, logos, signs, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
• Creates original visual media that communicates the desired feeling or message in an engaging and unified way.
• Creates graphics, clip art, and any print and/or digital media needed for branding and marketing.
• Prepares drafts of design work and provides samples and produces layout for approval by project team.
• Revises projects as necessary based on collaborative feedback.
• Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect project team specifications and final approval is received.
• Prepares print orders and digital media as needed/requested.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Coach-able with the desire to be a team player.
• Maintains records of billable project time as required.
• Exceptional creativity and innovation.
• Experience with editing software and the ability to deliver files in the appropriate formats for print and digital media.
• Experience in Layered Artwork
• A knowledge of both typography and color theory is critical.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite, Blender, In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator and other similar design software
• Organized with attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines on assignments and work collaboratively as a member of a team.
Education and Experience:
• Major or significant work/experience in Art, Graphic Design, or related disciplines.
• At least three years of related work experience.
Our Employees Enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• Medical, dental and vision package
• Disability and life insurance package
• Paid Vacation
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/AKDr87UND4m15FrGoug5yN