• Required 3+ years in apparel, accessories & soft toy design experience.
• Experience in pet products & home goods is a plus
• In-House Design team experience preferred
• Must have experience working on licensed brands, specifically in the entertainment space
• Must be able to create licensed, trend & season based collection/line
• Must be able to create production files
• Must be well-versed in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign) & PowerPoint (working knowledge in Excel is a plus)
• Must be able to multitask & time manage
• Some experience in packaging & displayer design is a plus
• Ability to Comp/Mock up packaging or displayer is a plus
• Ability to communicate ideas to & coordinate with cross-functional team members outside the design team (E.G. Sales/Marketing/Production)
• This position requires working closely with & direction of Product Manager & Design Manager
Some of our benefits:
• Medical, dental and vision care coverage
• 401K retirement plan with company match
• Work from home days
• Casual dress code & pet friendly!
• Free snacks and drinks
• Midtown office location close to public transportation
Diversity and Inclusion
A career at Fetch will give you the opportunity to work with a diverse group of colleagues. Fetch has a proven track record in creating opportunities for professionals of all backgrounds, regardless of gender, race ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, or beliefs.
Fetch is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religion, disability, citizenship status, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status and any other factor protected by applicable law.