This is a brand designer position, working out of our Boston office, currently in a hybrid capacity (in-office and remote).
We are looking for a conceptual, detail-oriented brand designer to work with an integrated team of creative professionals across offices to shape projects and campaigns for our clients. You will be responsible for helping to develop creative concepts and executing across multiple platforms.
- Self-motivated, proactive, reliable and accountable.
- Partner closely with fellow team members to ensure the strongest possible solutions.
- Utilize an understanding of the client and target audience to create strategically sound and creatively beautiful solutions that best suit the needs of the project.
- Be a part of the creative process, contributing to effective, original solutions and solving problems together.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills, strong attention to detail and follow-up.
- Ability to juggle multiple clients, projects and deadlines.
- Have good energy: you come to projects with a positive attitude and a willingness to jump in and help where needed.
Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
2+ years design experience, preferably in an agency setting
Champion of Adobe Creative Suite
To be considered for this position, please send a cover letter with salary requirements, resumé and a portfolio link with your best brand design work, pointing out any projects you feel are especially relevant to the work we do here. Send to designBOSTON@neoscape.com, with the subject line Boston Brand Designer.