We are looking for a conceptual, detail-oriented, brand focused graphic designer to work with an integrated team of creative professionals to shape projects and campaigns for our clients. You will be responsible for developing creative concepts and executing across multiple platforms with the ability to walk through the process. This position is located in our Boston office location.
- Self-motivated, proactive, reliable and accountable.
- Partner closely with fellow team members to ensure the strongest possible solutions, actively taking part of the creative process, advising on effective, original solutions and solving problems together.
- Utilize a deep understanding of the client and target audience to create strategically sound and creatively beautiful solutions that best suit the needs of the project.
- Have a strong design sense, great typography and layout skills.
- Have outstanding communication and organizational skills, strong attention to detail and follow-up.
- Ability to juggle multiple clients, projects and deadlines.
- A desire to help grow and support yourself and others, true passion for a team atmosphere.
- Have good energy: you come to projects with a positive attitude and a willingness to jump in and help where needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Prior professional design experience needed, preferably in an agency setting
- Champion of Adobe Creative Suite
To be considered for this position, please send a cover letter with salary requirements, resumé and a portfolio link with your best design work, including brand focused projects. Send to designBOSTON@neoscape.com with the subject line Boston Designer.