AMPHORA Brand Design, a business unit of OEC Graphics, is looking for a Graphic Designer with expertise in creating outstanding packaging graphic design across all channels, including print, packaging and interactive. The ability to help define and solve complex communication problems from concept to design and through execution of a wide range of visual materials is a must.
This is a full-time, hourly position. Please submit resume and 3 portfolio samples.
- Work as part of the creative team to establish the visual brand vision and design strategy for
- Conceptualize multiple creative options against set objectives.
- Participate in presenting work during Creative Review – explain rationale, process and
methodologies of the design.
- When required, work on production projects.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a graphic designer, preferably in an advertising agency or
in-house creative department.
- Expert proficiency in Adobe CC. Proficient in Microsoft Word and Power Point environment.
- BA or BS degree in Advertising / Marketing / Graphic Design or an equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Current with emerging cultural, color, style and design trends.
- Strong skills in creative strategic thinking and execution.
- Superior typographic sensibility.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment; able to organize, priortize, and
- Ability to execute visual integrated designs consistent with brand standards
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to be flexible and handle multiple projects in an
organized, timely manner.
- Team oriented, self-starter, ability to work independently with minimal oversight required.
- Submit resume and 3 portfolio samples.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Solid customer focused philosophy and ability to work directly with customers
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Solid creative ability.
- Solid computer skills. In-design, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication, organization and problem solving
- Ability to handle demanding schedules and multiple priorities.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent years experience within a pre-press/printing/agency environment. Individual must have basic knowledge of software applications, preferably a combination of the following: Illustrator, Photo Shop, Quark, In-design, and/or Acrobat.
Job Type: Full-time