Pandiscio Green is seeking a highly-creative and ambitious Designer to join the team. The candidate must have excellent verbal and visual presentation skills, the ability to develop, substantiate, and explain design direction to the team and clients, and have a passion for bringing ideas to life. Under the direct support of the Art Director, the Designer is involved in all aspects of projects, from exploration and conception in the branding process through to the final production of all printed and digital deliverables. An ideal candidate will have demonstrated capabilities for collaborating in teams, interacting with clients, and managing multiple timelines and deliverables.
- Collaborate with project teams to research, concept, and develop robust brand strategies and visual identity systems
- Develop brand concepts and standards into complete, cohesive visual identities
- Translate visual identities across all digital, print, and 3D applications
- Oversee production of all printed deliverables including: stationery, floor plans, brochures, books, packaging, ad campaigns, etc.
- Oversee production of all digital deliverables including: websites, e-blasts, and digital ad campaigns, etc.
- Coordinate with Art Director and Production Director on estimates from printers, fabricators, web developers, and other third parties
- Assist with the design and development of presentations
- Record all feedback in client meetings and ensure comments are picked up for future reviews
Qualifications & Skills:
- Education: Bachelor of Fine Arts
- 1-3 years of professional experience in an agency, design studio, or in-house department
- Confident and self-initiating, an enthusiastic individual who can build from the ground up
- Able to present concepts in a clear, concise manner
- A refined sense of composition and typography
- Professional knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Professional knowledge of design and production best practices for all things
print and digital
- Proficiency using Sketch / Adobe XD
- Experience with frontend design and UX/UI
- Experience working under tight deadlines
- Ability to take critiques with a positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Familiarity with the conventions of a creative studio/agency
- Exhibits high creative standards and is passionate about pushing boundaries
- Maintains a big picture perspective and is able to see the forest for the trees at all times
- The speed of lightning
- The precision of a Swiss clock
**Please note, Pandiscio Green is WFH optional on Mondays and Fridays**
For consideration, please send Cover Letter, Resume and Portfolio to email@example.com with subject line "APPLICATION - GRAPHIC DESIGNER."
We are most interested in candidates who possess and can communicate an interest in the intersection of branding, architecture, culture, and art.