Standard Issue is an interdisciplinary design studio comprised of graphic, industrial and architectural designers. We work with a diverse range of clients from large established brands to cultural organizations and niche creative producers. Our team is collaborative, detail oriented and passionate about excellent design. You will love this job if you enjoy working to a high standard of design in a dynamic environment, and if you’re someone who values integrity, flexibility and teamwork.
We're looking for super-talented, detail-oriented, graphic designers with a love of both print and digital. You:
• Have 2 - 6 years of experience
• Believe design is a problem solving activity
• Can articulate what you are doing, and why
• Can work within design systems, and sometimes break the rules
• Take initiative and push projects forward
• See challenges as opportunities
• Can work alone and collaboratively
• Have both branding and editorial experience
This is a full-time position for immediate start, and benefits include employer-subsidized health/dental/vision insurance, pre-tax transit, HSA/FSA, as well as a 401(k) plan.
If this sounds like you please get in touch with your cover letter, resume and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email please mention where you saw our listing.