Can you draw? Are you a creative person and independent thinker who loves working with people? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment? Are you motivated to learn and grow?
We are looking for individuals to help us support strategy sessions, workshops and conferences for a wide range of organizations. Hand drawing and graphic facilitation skills are essential, experience with the Adobe Creative Suite is a plus (especially Photoshop, for editing images). MS Office proficiency is a must (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
The work is team oriented and provides robust opportunities for paid learning and skills development. Work is often on-site working in partnership with global clients.
Qualifications and Requirements
• At least 2 years of professional experience
• Drawing skills
• Strong communication and writing skills
• Some business background is a plus, as is experience with client and project management
• MS Office proficiency
• Have your own laptop and software latest versions of MS Suite and Adobe Photoshop minimum)
• Must reside in the immediate Boston area. Please do not apply if you live out of state.
Interested and qualified candidates please send your resume and a link to your online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not have an online portfolio, please send attached examples of your work and limit size to no greater than 3MB.
Subject line should read “GF Candidate”.
Please visit our website to find out more about Graphic Facilitation and Collective Next: