We’re passionate about bringing the love of baking and decorating to everyone, everywhere, every day.
Our message is simple – we know you love baking (because we do, too) and we’re constantly evolving to bring you quality products that make baking and decorating fun and easy. We’re not just for the decorators of wow-worthy cakes, we’re for cupcake makers and cookie bakers who love to say, “I made that!”
Wilton Brands LLC (“Wilton”) is owned by Dr. August Oetker KG, a privately held company based in Germany. Dr. Oetker is a global leader in the food and beverage industries. Learn more about Wilton at http://www.wilton.com.
The graphic/product designer will work on a variety of projects under the direction of the VP of Product and in collaboration with the Wilton Graphic Design, Product, Seasonal and Creative teams.
* Execute pattern, graphics, style guide development and product designs for printed flat art and dimensional products.
* Conceptualize and design- both digitally and by hand- original artwork for use on physical products.
* Maintain a high-level of aesthetic judgement, effectively translating trends to products.
* Research current and upcoming every day and seasonal trends in design, housewares and fashion.
* Create technical drawings, print-ready art, and product specifications for manufacturing.
* Manage and maintain product art archives.
* Ensure design and production calendar deliverables are met.
* Assist in CAD development for products requiring tooling
Education and Experience:
* BFA, BA or BS in Graphic Design, Illustration or a related field required.
* 3 years minimum graphic design or related experience in consultant or corporate environment required.
* Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite required.
* Working knowledge of SolidWorks 3D modeling software, a huge plus
* Experience with Keyshot rendering software a plus
* All candidates must submit a digital portfolio or attach work samples with their resume.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Ability to work in a variety of styles including juvenile thematic, adult-thematic, modern styles.
* Skilled in typography, digital painting, composition, color and theme.
* Ability to be flexible in artistic style.
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines in an extremely fast paced work environment.
* Ability to think critically and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with employees and management.
* Ability to take creative feedback from team leaders and clients.
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Physical Demands/Work Requirements:
* The physical requirements are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Wilton Brands LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, individuals with disability or veteran status as provided by law. Wilton Brands LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
If you need accommodation to access the information provided on our website, please contact us at 630-810-2416 or send an e-mail to: email@example.com We will be happy to help you!
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.