Annie is a beauty and cosmetics company based in North Wales, Pennsylvania. We are a wide ranging team that develops innovative products from start to finish. Our products include electrical hair styling tools, manicure/pedicure tools, cosmetics and more.
We are looking for a graphic/packaging designer to join our team. This is a chance to work in the beauty and cosmetics industry and learn all facets of design.
Requirements & Skills:
• BFA or BS in Graphic Design or related major
• Experienced user of Adobe Creative Suite specifically: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
• Strong branding and logo design skills
• Knowledge of packaging design, printing, materials, and package structure
• Photography skills and retouching capabilities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Copy writing and/or advertising experience is a plus
• Proficient in MS Office software (e.g. Excel, Word, Power Point)
• Responsible for the timely and precise creation of packaging designs, from concept to completion
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities, anticipate demands, communicate status appropriately
• Ability to prepare mockup packaging
• Knowledge of 3D rendering for presentation is a plus.
• Formulates designs and specifies material details, such as style and size of type, photographs, graphics, format and packaging components. Presents final layouts for approval.
• Works with the Creative Department Manager to develop design solutions for a variety of print collateral including products, packaging, marketing materials, and websites.
• Create mockups of physical materials.
• Confers with creative, purchasing and sales department members to discuss requirements and present concepts for packaging and marketing materials.
• Responsible for applying established branding specifications to ensure work meets corporate guidelines.
• Conducts self-review of art, images, materials, and proofs to determine if it conforms to standards and specifications. Prepares design drafts, proofs, and final art for production.
• Discusses objectives, budgets, background information, approaches, styles, and techniques for projects with Creative Department Manager.
• Achieve goals set by Creative Department Manager.
• Creates graphics for the company's products and assists in the creation of graphic elements used in other departments.
• Researches current trends and new technology, such as printing production techniques, computer software, and design trends.
• Attend photo shoots.
• Work closely with the creative, purchasing and sales departments to implement changes of production process to meet company’s needs.
• Prepare production ready files (packaging, logos, barcodes, marketing materials) for print and electronic sharing.
• Develop, update and maintain company websites
• Maintain and archive completed design files.
How to Apply:
Please send your resumes and portfolios to email@example.com.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.