LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout more 100 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder 3-wheel vehicle, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 10,000 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
1. You want to be part of the new BRP Design and Innovation team dedicated to the marine group.
2. To be part of a stimulating and creative field that’s plugged into the latest trends
3. To work with a talented international team at the forefront of industry trends
4. To contribute to several ongoing projects that will bring out your creativity
• Help create innovative products to transform the experience of customers who own Sea-Doo watercraft, Ski-Doo snowmobiles, Can-Am ATVs/SSVs and Can-Am Spyder roadsters
• Create designs, sketches, renderings, 3D concepts and models
• Contribute to brainstorming and determine how to meet latent user needs
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• In the process of obtaining a bachelor’s degree in industrial design (product or transport design)
• Ability to communicate in English
• Ability to communicate ideas by sketching, and knowledge of 2D and 3D design software Photoshop, Keyshot, Illustrator, and Alias
This job is located in Stuart, FL.
NOTE: Please include a copy of your portfolio.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.