HSD, an award-winning product design firm is currently seeking outstanding entry and mid-level designer to join our team in Gladstone, NJ. We are looking for passionate individuals who are ready and excited to unleash their passion and develop new products. The ideal candidate must be creative, and passionate about design, with the ability to think outside the box while dealing with complex problems and aesthetics.
You will be part of a collaborative team including researchers, human factors, ID, UX/UI, and engineers responsible for brainstorming, ideating, creating 2D and 3D CAD models to develop 1st of kind medical and consumer medical products and systems.
HS Design offers an excellent compensation package including vacation, healthcare, and 401k, all within a stimulating and energizing environment and fun, family-like culture.
If this is where you would like to apply your passion and personality, please see the following:
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design
• 1-4+ years experience in new product development and design
• Excellent aesthetic and graphic sensibility
• Design thinking ability to synthesize and translate user needs to design opportunities
• Experience in the medical industry preferred
• Highly proficient in 2D/3D and design software. Solidworks, Adobe Suites, and Keyshot.
• Excellent rapid sketch/ 2D ability
• Strong analytical, written and presentation skills
• Capable of multi-tasking and managing multiple priorities.
• Experience working in a design control environment
• Great client interaction and problem-solving skills
• Experience working in a highly creative and technical Cross-Functional Environment
• Knowledge of manufacturing, materials and rapid prototyping processes (DFM/DFA) preffered
• Ability to work in a collaborative group (HFE, , UI/UX, ID, ME, SE and EE)
• Experience with new product ideation and brainstorming support
• Self-Motivated, pro-active thinker and with the ability to quickly conceptualize ideas.
• Passionate about design
Please keep any attachments under 1mb.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.