IMC Toys is searching an Industrial Designer for Product Development Department.
• Creating and designing product concepts (paper, computer support, etc.).
• Maximizing the product taking into account cost limitations.
• Acquiring, analyzing and evaluating the products of the competition.
• Making the product designs (aesthetics), in superficial 3D.
• Evaluating and preparing the technical documentation of the prototypes, as well as their improvement.
As requirements, we would like you to have:
• Engineering degree in industrial design
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in product development. Very valuable experience in the toy sector.
In addition, that you should be or have:
• Initiative person with a high level of responsibility.
• Creative ability and ability to generate concepts from a briefing.
• Good level of representation and sketch (Photoshop, Sletchbook, etc.)
• 3D modeling of surfaces with Rinhoceros or similar.
• Knowledge of organic modeling with Blender or similar will be valued.
• Ability to work in a multidisciplinary environment.
• High level of English (B2 or higher).
• Project management skills.
• Ability to solve problems