Product Ventures, a renowned design consultancy, specializing in product and packaging innovation, is looking for an exceptional Industrial Designer candidate with 3-5 years of experience. This person should be passionate about structural design and have a good understanding of how to translate visual cues successfully into three-dimensional forms. This position requires an aptitude to learn new skills and continually explore new methods to be a more effective designer. Candidates should have good oral communication skills and must have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design
• 3-5 years experience working as an industrial designer with accomplished perspective sketching abilities (both by hand and tablet/Cintiq)
• Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, and KeyShot
• An understanding of Rhino3D, SolidWorks, and/or Artios CAD
• Possess expert sketching and rendering skills
• Proven problem-solving skills combined with sophisticated aesthetic and form development sense
• Ability to develop clever mechanical solutions and create a preferred user experience with ergonomically intuitive solutions
• Highly organized and capable multi-tasker
• Deliver clear concept communication and presentation format (all necessary views, notations appropriate to the audience and venue)
• Effectively direct CAD and prototyping to ensure accurate embodiment and execution of design
If this describes you and you are excited by the challenge of designing for an agency that works with the world’s top companies and best known brands, please contact us to be considered for this position.
Please e-mail cover letter, resume, portfolio, and sketching samples by e-mail, using the red "Apply Now" button below.
No Phone Calls Please
Visit our website: www.productventures.com
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.