• Participate in the full end-to-end product development from research and early concept exploration, to product execution and launch.
• Responsible for all the creation of 3D CAD drawings from Design for hand off to Engineering and Prototyping.
• Assure quality of execution and attention to detail at every level of the product design development.
• Ability to manage and sustain his and team’s workflow.
• Capacity do oversee and mentor younger talent.
• BA/ MFA in Industrial Design or related fields (Mech. Engineering preferred).
• 5+ years of hands-on experience as an industrial designer in the lighting industry or other related fields.
• 3D CAD/surface and solid modeling proficiency - Solidworks is a must.
• Ability to create high level renders using Keyshot.
• Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office proficiency.
• Effective time management, communication, and teamwork skills.
• Enjoys working collaboratively and can both lead and take direction.
• Knowledge and interest in the world of modern design and contemporary culture.
• Strong written and verbal English communications skills.
To be considered for this position please send a link or a copy of your portfolio below 10MB to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position is full-time based in Larchmont, Westchester NY.
Remote work case scenarios will be analyzed case by case.