Industrial Designer: Senior
Matrix Fitness North America is seeking an industrial designer with at least 5 years of professional experience. The preferred candidate will have had multiple product successes as well as a thorough understanding of the full development process: from ideation to mass production. As well, you should be able to interact with the various members on our cross functional teams: strong verbal presentation and an organized work process are key.
Please share with us: at least 5 examples of your best work and a current resume. We want to know about you and how you work: portfolio samples should include concept and CAD development as well as surfacing examples: allow us to understand your process and how you translated your design intent.
As a member of the MATRIX team, you will be an integral part of our industrial design & development group located in Cottage Grove. This is a 10 minute drive from Madison, Wisconsin.
• Bachelor's degree from accredited industrial design program.
• Minimum 5 years' experience in product design.
• Proficiency in 3-D applications: SolidWorks preferred.
• Proficiency in Abode Creative Suite
• Strong sketching ability: both hand and Wacom tablet
• International travel is expected
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
• Health & Dental Insurance
• Company paid Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off benefits
• Free access to our state-of-the-art onsite workout facility
• Product discounts
• Wellness programs
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/KMEmxgTAEzMZTBJnCLAPw