We’re building a consumer device in the beauty tech space. Our technology automates the process of painting fingernails. We need assistance with the industrial design of one of our product offerings. We’re working on a tight timeline, looking to engage someone immediately. Initial work will be coming up with a handful of design / aesthetic directions, then we’ll focus in on 2-3 and flush them out more. Final deliverables will be 3D surfaces of down selected direction.
Job is a one-time contract broken down into phases. Contract will be in the $8 – 10K range total. Please make sure to include portfolio with initial message. Thank you for your time in reviewing!
Applicant must have:
- experience designing consumer products
- 3D design skills
- 3D Surfacing skills
- 2D sketching skills
- a broad understanding of mechanical motion / kinematics
- seen designs fully through mass production
- DFM experience
Applicant ideally has:
- worked on products geared to a female demographic
- worked on products in the beauty space
- expertise in Solidworks