- Research and document user needs, product requirements, competitive products and industry trends
- Conduct field research of users and products, including on-site observations, interviews, filming and task analysis
- Create wireframes and low/high fidelity prototypes of multiple human computer interfaces/interactions
- Collaborate with Company Design leadership and other Crown departments to ensure that initial product requirements are met throughout the applicable product development process
- Create UI/Visual documentation for software developers prior to implementation.
Visit YouTube to learn more about
Crown Equipment – Defining the Future of Material Handling
Remote Work: Crown offers mostly remote work for this position. A reasonable commute is necessary since some onsite work is required.
- Associate degree in the field of Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Interactive Media Studies, Visual Design or related
- 0-2 years of interaction design experience (salary will be commensurate with experience)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan projects and research activities while applying the most contemporary design methods to conceptualization, prototyping and implementation, supported by a well-developed knowledge of technology
- Work samples must exhibit strong visual design skills -- Include portfolio link with application
Bachelor degree in the field of Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction, Interactive Media Studies, Visual Design or related
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled