Vera Iconica Architecture is a Jackson WY-based global leader challenging the status quo in architecture and design. We are seeking an industry-leading Interior Designer with a minimum of 6-8 years of experience in luxury single-family residential and hospitality interiors. Our diverse team exhibits passion for creating beauty, building relationships, striving for mastery, crafting with authenticity, and having fun! This position is located in Jackson, WY or Denver, CO.
YOUR DAY AT VERA ICONICA
- Create material palettes, elevations, floor plans, schedules, and renderings.
Manage/oversee specifications, shop drawings, custom built-ins, installation, and interior styling.
- Coordinate/manage FF&E procurement.
- Deliver client and team presentations.
- Provide creative direction and create Interior Design standards collaborating with the Director of Interiors.
- Hardware/Software: Mac Laptop, iPAD, Apple Office Suite, CORE Project Management & Adobe Creative Suite.
- Benefits: Medical insurance (100% premium coverage), competitive discretionary bonus, retirement plan with company match, ski-in/ski-out office, in-office gym & sauna access, office retreats, mentorship program & professional development, paid time off/holidays, flex health spending account, wellness culture, and others.
- Minimum 6-8 years of professional experience in luxury single-family residential and/or hospitality interior design, architectural interiors, and/or procurement
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Interior Design, Architecture, or a related program preferred
- Sophisticated design aesthetic, excellent communication/presentation skills, strong initiative, and high energy
- Expertise in InDesign and Photoshop required with drafting/drawing skills preferred
Please find additional information on our website or send your resume + portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.