iOttie is looking to add a junior-level graphic designer to join our growing team, who will report to Sr. Director of Design and Marketing, and;
• Collaborate with marketing and industrial design team for print and digital collateral.
• Plan and execute product presentations for new product launch.
• Design packaging and product manual in multiple formats.
• Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
• Stay up to date with contemporary art and graphic design trends.
• Develop and execute trade show strategies to best present our brand and products.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Excellent creative standards. Strong knowledge and understanding of art and design principles.
• Bachelor's Degree or higher.
• 3+ years of graphic design experience.
• Fluency with Adobe Creative Suite on a Mac platform, particularly with Photoshop, Illustrator, and In Design.
• Excellent organizational skills; must be able to handle multiple projects and produce a high volume of quality work within tight deadlines.
• Understanding UI/UX design is a plus.
• Work experience in a design agency is a plus.
What we offer (Benefits):
• A good work/life balance
• Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
• 401K Match
• Lunch support
• Paid Time Off
• Commuter Benefits
• Flexible working time
• Friday early release in July and August
• Gym Membership
• Volunteer opportunity
• Year-End Bonus (Performance Based)
• Applicant must submit portfolio or link to website portfolio for review of design work. Please be advised that if portfolio samples are not submitted for review, the application will not be considered.
iOttie inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.