ProExhibits is in hot pursuit for someone to assist on design projects as well as develop ideas from start to presentation. We’re excited to find a talented, empathetic and enthusiastic 3D Exhibit Designer who’s either just starting out or has a few years of experience that can join us in creating inspired designs in the face-to-face marketing channel. ProExhibits/ProGlobalEvents is client-centric where our goal is to serve our client’s needs and exceed their expectations. We’re looking for the type of designer who is as passionate about listening as they are creating. A designer that draws inspiration from the unique parameters each project offers and discovers unexpected solutions! A designer who thrives on learning and growing to push expectations upwards for our clients, partners and themselves. Also important is someone who can think on their feet, assimilate strategic with creative thinking and adjust quickly to changing demands, all with a positive spirit.
• Assists studio staff with developing and rendering design projects.
• Take on projects from initial brainstorm with clients to final presentation with openness to direction as needed.
• Collaborate with team ton designs.
• Ability to work with a wide range of clients.
• Education in and/or experience with trade-show exhibit design.
• Ability to communicate effectively using verbal, written and visual skills (computer generated renderings).
• Willingness to take direction and interest in learning, with a pro-active mindset to grow.
• Strong understanding of the 3D space and its effect on the attendee perception and experience.
• 3D computer modeling and dynamic presentation renderings are essential to the position.
• Adaptable, open to direction and willingness to listen with focus on serving our clients and internal stakeholders.
• Self-motivated and proactive with a strong work ethic.
• Creative ideas grounded in purposeful thinking and attention to detail.
• Seeker of emerging technologies and thoughtful awareness of interactive and digital media opportunities is a plus.
• Basic efficiency with CAD software, especially 3D Studio Max and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Ability to multitask while staying organized and deliver on deadlines.
• A bachelor’s degree in a design field.
Compensation & Benefits
• Competitive Salary and Commission Plan
• 401k Plan
• Paid PTO Program
• Onsite Gym
• Growth Opportunities
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.