Salary Range: 25-45$ per hour commensurate with experience
Egg Collective offers Healthcare/Dental/ Vision benefits, 401k, PSL, and paid holidays.
The Egg Collective Finisher is a skilled individual proficient in spray finishing techniques in accordance with the EC quality standard. Self motivated while also working seamlessly as part of a team/s. The EC Finisher will work carefully and diligently to complete a range of tasks in a timely manner.
• Displays keen attention to detail
• Reduce waste in all aspects of work: time, process, materials
• Incorporate flexible thinking whenever possible
• Use creativity to solve problems within the framework of the established aesthetic
• Collaborate within the Finishing Department and with the broader team/s
• Learn and use all the Egg Collective standard finishes including dry times, re-
coating time frame, mixing ratios and compatibilities.
• Follow a daily/weekly schedule; keep projects on track. Build a task list as a
means of completing the work on the schedule.
• Perform QC checks to ensure all furniture is appropriately prepared for
• Work closely with the rest of the team to calmly and efficiently address any
challenges that arise in the process. Take in feedback for improvement through
QC process and incorporate it to continually improve.
• Carefully handle work and ask for assistance as needed to lift, hold, and move
pieces at all stages in the finishing process.
• Provide practical training and skill sharing where necessary with assistants.
• Maintain quality control of pieces as they move through the finishing process.
• Communicate any finishing issues or delays with the Lead Finisher and
• Log hours with Harvest Time App daily with as much accuracy as possible.
• Maintain a clean work area. Effectively utilize assistants to keep finish area clean
• Receive finishing material deliveries, making sure boxes are broken down and
supplies noted and stored.
• Help maintain spray booths including intake/outtake filter and floor paper
• Help develop better standard practices in an effort to streamline workflow.
Document newly developed processes to operations manual for training and
• Contribute to a finishing supplies needs list for purchasing.
* Candidates must be able to reach, bend and lift up to 100lbs.
* We will only consider applications with resumes attached.