Location: Hybrid / Kohler, WI
We are looking an innovative, expansive problem solver to provide inspiration and lead major strategic initiatives with both physical and digital solutions for Kitchen and Bath space.
The IOT is one of the biggest revolutions since the Internet was invented and has become the foundation to support Kohler’s strategic approach toward “Smart Home” arena. Our customers from both residential and commercial segments desire smart solutions with leading-edge innovations to make their life, work and business easier.
As a UX strategy manager, you will lead and guide UX/UI directions for themed innovations shaping the future of gracious living. You will set a clear vision, monitor emerging technologies and define multi-generational physical and digital UX/UI solutions powered by user needs and business priorities.
You will influence and partner with new product development (NPD) teams and apply user centered design process, from upfront market strategies, user research, experience ideation to design evaluation and user/ field testing. Continue to create, build and improve the experience conventions that are in place through agile iterations and analytic results. The goal is to create the UX/UI artifacts that articulate a clear future vision of gracious products and services.
- Lead and manage UX/UI activities through research and user centered design process to deliver leading edge experiences
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and external consultants to define and implement innovative solutions
- Expert in UX/UI design methods, able to leverage user centered design tools and process to guide and communicate with key stakeholders and global teams
- Proficient with design software such as Adobe CC, familiar with latest UX/UI prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, InVision, Origami studio
- Coach and consult team members on Agile / Lean UX methodologies
- Continually work and feed core team with latest UX/UI trends and technologies
- Translate an abstract problem into a roadmap for identifying solutions
- Practical knowledge with an IoT ecosystem and product developments
- Experience of developing UX strategy for a suite or a system of interoperable products in a product portfolio is a plus
Please attach portfolio to your application or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org after you have applied online.