Safdie Architects is in search of a dynamic marketing specialist to join our team in Somerville. As a key member of the integrated communications and marketing team and reporting to the Director of Communications and Marketing, you will work directly with the firm’s Principals on marketing and business development initiatives.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Development and production of qualifications and proposals; awards submissions; short-run publications, look-books and other marketing collateral;
• Management of the graphic design templates, guidelines and visual standards;
• Management of the Business Development process with principal team
• Maintain project and proposal information including - bios, project descriptions and statistics, and other information for marketing purposes;
• Assistance with the planning of firm and project related events;
Our ideal candidate:
• Embraces and adapts newest marketing trends within the A/E/C Industry;
• Has a personal interest or background in art/ architecture;
• Thinks strategically, and takes time to convey information clearly and creatively;
• Enjoys developing visual designs and persuasive graphics
• Thrives in a collaborative, engaging and fast-paced environment
• Is proactive, resourceful and self- motivated
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Art, Journalism, English or related field
• Experience in Design or A/E/C firm (position title commensurate with level of experience)
• Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Acrobat, and Microsoft Suite required
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Open Asset preferred
Please submit your current resume with salary requirements, and examples of recent work to firstname.lastname@example.org
For the work/writing samples, we are looking for examples demonstrating graphic and writing ability related to the requirements above.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.