The One Club for Creativity — a 501(c) organization for the advertising, design, and digital marketing industries — seeks a full-time Membership Manager. This key position will have the following responsibilities:
* Develop marketing lists to ensure that The One Club’s outreach is strong and well-targeted.
* Administer Membership program forms, generate acknowledgement letters, renewal requests, and Membership reports; maintain an accurate system for tracking Membership expiration dates and renewals.
* Working with Development and Corporate programs, fulfill Membership benefits, as appropriate, including Corporate Member benefits.
* In collaboration with Events Director, plan Member cultivation events, with specific attention to organizing the Individual, Student, and Corporate Member activities.
* Participate and help organize local events nationally.
* Identify new Member prospects, and working with Events Director and Marketing/Communications, research and develop ways to successfully engage new Members and move current Members to higher giving levels.
* Act as a liaison between The One Club and our worldwide chapters, help promote local events and update online events listings.
* Monitor website Membership pages and One Club website.
* Participate in One Club-related development activities.
* Fulfill current corporate and Individual member visa letters upon request.
* Plan and produce Portfolio Night.
* Demonstrated maturity and sound judgment, ability to work independently with a high level of accuracy, and close attention to detail, when managing various data-driven projects
* Self-motivated with outstanding organizational and outstanding writing skills with a proven track record at meeting/exceeding deadlines
* Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability and personality to work collaboratively and motivate colleagues and donors.
* Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Membership, preferably in a management capacity at a nonprofit organization in the New York market.
* Strong networking skills, and experience approaching business professionals and soliciting support.
* Ability to manage budgets and create organized expense and year-end financial reports.
* Experience developing successful marketing collateral with specific, targeted audiences.
* Ability to work collaboratively with lean staff in a high-energy, team-oriented environment.
* Ability to travel (10% of the time)
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, database spreadsheets and web-based prospect research preferred.
* Bachelor’s degree required.
SALARY REQUIREMENTS A MUST.
EXCEPTIONAL BENEFITS: Generous annual and sick leave, federal holidays, paid vacation, summer hours, employee discounts.