Are you extremely organized with strong attention to detail? Are you excited by the idea of using your creative skills to develop packaging for consumer products? Then we’ve got the job for you!
Our company, Fetch for Pets is seeking a full time Packaging Designer to join our innovative Product Development team based in New York City. The ideal candidates is a highly motivated self-starter who is comfortable with change and enjoys a fast pace environment. Must have a flexible attitude and able to handle many overlapping projects and requests. The Packaging Designer will report to our Sr. Packaging Designer and work closely with our Product Managers on the Development team.
****Experience working with licensed CPG brands is preferred****
• Create packaging concepts based on provided brand guidelines
• Assist Sr. Designers in creating line extensions
• Create 3D Photoshop renderings of packaging and products
• Research concepts and put together image boards
• Help with mocking-up samples for presentations
• Work on various projects at one time depending on department needs
• Package design BFA or 4-5 yrs experience in package design
• Basic knowledge of setting up production files
• Adobe Creative Suite [Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dimension experience a plus]
• Able to handle multiple projects at a time
• Organized and able to communicate clearly and not afraid to ask questions
• Good comping [mock-up] skills
• A love for pets!
Some of our benefits:
• Medical, dental and vision care coverage
• 401K retirement plan with company match
• Work from home days
• Casual dress code & pet friendly!
• Free snacks and drinks
• Midtown office location close to public transportation
Diversity and Inclusion
A career at Fetch will give you the opportunity to work with a diverse group of colleagues. Fetch has a proven track record in creating opportunities for professionals of all backgrounds, regardless of gender, race ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, or beliefs.
Fetch is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religion, disability, citizenship status, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status and any other factor protected by applicable law.